Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Out with the dogs...

Who is going to catch it? The rubber hose is coming down, both Tank and Blast are ready. Trust thinks they are both nuts!I'm "so good" at tossing things into trees and getting them stuck up there. Blast is taking a good look, and deciding if there's any chance that he can get it.And takes a closer look, hmmm...climb the tree or jump? That would be a big jump!!He takes a huge leap, reaches and balances with one leg on the trunk, reaches up and grabs it. This dog is a jumping jack when he's determined to get something.And I did it again, out with Kira this time...no, this is not Blast! I had thrown this from quite a distance, and was walking up to get it myself, when I realized she was going to try. Sure enough, she is carrying the same 'jumping beans' in her as Blast has.And just a reflective moment with Kira after we got rid of some of the 'jumping beans'...