Friday, December 23, 2011

Looking for Santa?

OK, so he's not a reindeer! A beautiful young buck on Thursday morning at the bird feeders, as I was about to take dogs out. Luckily, I checked all the windows first! The day before a doe in great shape on the other side of the house. I took a lot of pics. but through the window, so not many worthwhile ones.
Notice the lack of snow!!!!!! A couple of weeks ago we had a huge dump of snow - other pics. on here previously - up to my knees. It was horrid, our first real snowstorm and lost ALL our walking trails. I'm actually very happy to have it gone and able to walk dogs all over again. Today began with a light snowfall, which is fine, very pretty, no problems.He has seen me in the window, but still hung around for a while around I finally had to make a noise to send him on his way. I had to take the dogs out as I planned to go into town.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON TO YOU, FAMILY, FRIENDS AND ALL YOUR 4 LEGGED VARIETIES OF BUDDIES.