Monday, July 23, 2012

Agility Fun! Dogs Don't Forget!

 I set up the various pieces of equipment down at the bend in the driveway.  There are some others, but they are set aside from these four as I plan to sell them.
 This tunnel above is 15' and the one below is 10'.  It was a lot of fun when we were dong this, but I know I won't get involved with it again.
 Trust remembered right away how to do this.  I think she was showing off to Tank.
 So, with Trust as a tutor, I set Tank up at the other end.
 I guess he forgot running "through" the tunnel is the game.
 Second try, I had a ball at the other end, however......
 Trust decides to run along with him this time, and through he goes!  After that it was tunnel fever for both of them!
 I only had to say "Tire" to Trust, and she was through it.  Such a smart cookie. 
The slant is me, I was taking the tire pics. through something else and obviously couldn't crouch down level! 
I've decided to sell some of my agility equipment as we've not been involved with it for some time. Too many other things to do, mainly tracking, of course! Trust was the main one involved some years ago. I remember (not sure why) I was always surprised that she loved it; perhaps it was because she always just seemed so "serious" and not as playful as she turned out to be. Tank did a little, for fun, but then Blast came along, and a little later, Kira.  I had originally started agility for fun with little Storm, our last sheltie.  I am keeping a few things, so will just play a little with it when we go on our walks.