Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Crazy Snow Dogs!

I debated putting these pictures on, as they are not terribly clear. One of these days...soon??...I really need to read some instructions with my camera to get good action shots.
Blast always amazes me how he can jump straight up from a sit or standing still, and so many feet off the ground. He's such a powerful dog.
He's in quite deep, soft snow here as I always used to worry he would hurt himself. He makes total body twists in the air as well, it's scary to watch, yet amazing at the same time. I was throwing snow hunks for him, he totally loves it, but I don't like to do too many. Tank and Blast have such a great time when I let them play together; which is not on a regular basis. They never stop racing and wrestling and can be completely tired out in 5 to 10 minutes. They have such fun and look like they have a smile on their faces the whole time.