Thursday, March 24, 2011

Funny How We Forget....

Both these pictures were from Spring, 2006....five years ago and were taken 8 days apart. This is Tank in the upper half of our driveway. The rest was pretty much the same. And note the amount of snow still in the fields. This was taken March 28/06. Today, our driveway is rutty and I've hit bottom a few times in my low van. But it's frozen. The snow is down and bare in some spots in the field. But so terribly cold...this would be ice not water today!
And this was the east field, directly beside the above picture on April 6/06. A lovely pond for the dogs to play in. That's Tank in front with a ball, Trust following behind, and then Jess, who loved water. This was a lovely day, lots of pictures with all the dogs out here. This was my usual "spring" picture on my (former) website. They had such fun that day.

And I can only wish for this REAL, REAL SOON this year!!!