Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring at our place!

The duck pond. This is half way down our driveway, isn't that special?!!The 'new' duck pond as seen from the top field.
There were four ducks in here, a joy to quivering Tank to see, no distraction at all to Blast....Blast charged in with the kong frisbee, found the actual "hole" to swim in and then ran around having a wonderful splashing time. I had tried to avoid getting too close as it was nearing 4 p.m. and their dinner time, and ended up with a soaking wet dog who ignored me calling him before he hit the water. Very bad dog!I have backed in the driveway, just past the "duck pond" where the driveway begins to give away to muck and ruts. Further up, it is totally impassable, so this is my grocery cart...hauling up my food, dog food, dog equipment and coat. This was last Thursday, I think, it was actually a lovely sunny day. We've been "walking" the driveway for a week, and still no sign of improvement...actually it gets worse.
Ah....spring!