Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kira - 2 little searches

Pretty hot again today, decided to just do two short searches for Kira outside. One with 6 pots and ball in last one (arrow); on leash. Second one had 8 cones with two balls; 1 part way on serpentine and other at end (arrows). Leash off. The blue arrow was a little leopard frog jumping through. She paused and looked but went back to searching. After playing a little with the favorite ball, I threw it three times into weeds and tall grass. No problems, except she was getting pretty hot, me too!
Kira flips over pot 1.Knocking over pot 3.
Last one, getting the ball!She's up to flipping (or checking) cone five here. Cone six, to her left has a ball, she's watching the frog right here.She just got the ball from cone 8.She's somewhere in here. I was hoping she would get it, as I wasn't really sure where it landed, and really didn't want to go hunting!Lucky me! She found it!!! Too hot, back inside, big clouds building up too...