Monday, August 22, 2011

Two-Ball Search - Kira

First, I want to mention...yesterday we did 7 urban tracks with 4 dogs, all different locations; and have sooo many pics. won't get to them until tonight or tomorrow. So check back later for those!
This morning, I did some ball games and searches with Kira, so just a few quick pics.
This ball was back over the hill, in the goldenrod, in front of the pine trees.Coming out from the forest with the ball. I use two balls, and that way, I'm always sure she brings one back. I always have one with me. She's very possessive, so this works.Another return out of the forest.The ball was in under the brush pile, she tried first from the other side, got stuck, and came around this side to dig in and get it.Mean me, put the ball back in behind rocks with raspberry canes growing over and through them. Doesn't seem to give her pause, she just digs in.
Wore her out, a rest for me...