Friday, January 20, 2012

Only the Dogs love this much snow!!!

This is Blast up on a snowpile where we usually turn around and park beside the house.And Kira leaping and pushing through the snow in the field.Blast retrieving a ball in the front field. He is very tall, long legs, but bogged down here.Kira retrieves a snowball I threw out in the field. Don't you wonder how she finds it?!She is standing here. She's giving me her 'annoyed' look, as her head was buried looking for 'my' snowball when I called her. She found it!Today, up on a plowed pile of snow, I have Blast and Tank catching snowballs, both have turned toward my lousy throw here.Trust decides to climb up snow mountain also. She doesn't want to catch, just nosy.Kira just off the driveway this afternoon. A lovely sunny afternoon after yesterdays' horrid storm.I took Kira out front on Tanks' and Blasts' snowpiles when we came back. She's just about to leap for the block of snow coming at her.A perfect catch...splattered all over....just the way she likes it!!!