Monday, November 26, 2012

We Have Snow!

Although it's 'pretty' I certainly wish we didn't have it beginning to come all at once!  I do NOT want to lose all our walking trails like we did last winter.
This is Kira in the above picture.
 Taken in the front field looking east to the vacant property next door with the ancient barn in the background.  Calling for 'some' snow every day this week!
 Kira again.  All the dogs just love the snow; I don't think we've ever had a dog that did not.  They often barge out, dive in and roll.
 Coming back from the field and walking up the driveway.  I'd be happy if we had only this much most of the winter.  We are drifted in quite often and don't even want to think about that yet!
Tank, Trust and Blast running along a path nearing the end of a walk.  As I said, they just love the snow.  It's around -8 degrees Celsius today, but had some sun and little wind, so was quite comfortable on our walks.