Wednesday, December 28, 2011

And it snowed all day....

A LOT of snow yesterday and overnight! We were trudging through out the back early, and the snowplow guy came later so we could head down the driveway. Kira was out with me before he came, and some pictures are in places where I took them 2 days before with the other dogs.
David and I returned from the afternoon walk down the driveway and into the field with Trust, Tank and Blast. Blast was hoping we'd forget him and he could stay out on one of the snow piles! He always seems to think that when he lies down, we can't 'see' him!!!The west trail into the west side of the forest, same as a couple of days ago, but with more snow today.Kira coming back on trail behind and west of house. It was so beautiful today with the sunshine, and we weren't getting the high winds from the north as the forest protects us.Just popped up for a minute before I run off again!!!If this branch had a point on the end, I swear she'd go out of her way to impale me!The forest was so pretty, with little sunbeams shining through, and some snow falling off the trees.Was that a snowball???!!Heading back up the driveway. So nice when it has been plowed...