Monday, November 8, 2010

Back to Tracking...

Today I finally got back out to do some tracking. I have fit an extra crate in my van and can now take Trust, Tank and Blast at the same time, if I choose. Since we will soon have winter weather, I am trying to do this now, just little fun tracks for all three, but working mainly on hard surface with Blast.
Today, I was able to do all three of them in pretty much the same location so it worked out well.
Todays' distractions were: people (as usual) with Trust, who now seems to think it's part of her job to visit anyone who wants to see her; Tank had two separate instances with little kids calling "puppy, puppy, puppy" and running up behind us; and Blast found a lovely street hockey ball, luckily near the end of the track or that would have been the end of it!!!
Going out again within a couple of days as weather is wonderful and will try to get some pics. then.