Monday, January 10, 2011

It's been one whole year!

I can't believe that it was a year ago today that I posted my first blog on Birch-Bark Hill. What a struggle it was figuring out how to do this to begin with. Donna helped me, and had pushed me to begin a blog months before; I was dropping my website at the same time. And Jo Ann walked me through some of the 'blog lingo' that I couldn't figure out. So thanks, ladies! I really enjoy blogging, probably mainly because I love to take photos, and do on a regular basis. With the website, it was 'always the same'.
I didn't take any pics. today, so here's one of Blast from yesterday on a walk. He's up on that same old rock pile, but now covered in snow, with one of his favorite toys to pull with. I guess we have at least a couple of months still of snowy pictures, sure will be nice to see something different, eh?!