Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hot Time in the Little Pool!

 I put the hose up into a tree branch so I could turn it on like a sprinker when the dogs went out there.  They weren't too sure what to make of this for a while.  This is Blast deciding whether to 'kill' it or enjoy it.
 Tank loved the water and the sprinkler.  Blast is still deciding.  He loves water and swimming, but I think the sprinkler reminds him too much of getting hosed down when he rolls in something stinky.
 Tank says "bring it on"!  You don't see Trust here as she is a princess and will only walk through it quickly if I force the matter. 
 Blast is happy to take toys out of the water, run off, and back and drop them in to splash.
 And now it's Kiras' turn.  She is definitely wanting to 'kill' the hose and her little brain is churning to figure out how to reach the nozzle.
 The water is nice, but I still need to kill that hose nozzle up there!
 Ahhh, figured it out and up I go!
 I turned it off and popped a few toys in the water so she'd just stay and enjoy it.
It was 33.4 degrees celsius here today and the humidex was 37.  We only did early morning walks and then waited to this evening.  Just quick outs otherwise, a few minutes playing in water....just too hot to be out.
 Tank is loving it...in the shade of the tree, no deer flies here, and just chillin'.  He's standing right under the sprinkler and loving it.
 But the occasional ball is fun too!  Especially when he actually gets it before Blast!
 Blast is once again thinking about that nozzle spraying water up there.  I turned it up just to be annoying.
Now he's just showing off for Tank, determined to reach it.  He did, I had to stop him and turn it off before he ran off with it.  Oh, we're so easily amused...!