Saturday, March 5, 2011

Snowy Driveway

The snow hasn't let up, and now it's nearing 4 p.m. and is deeper and drifted. These pics. were taken on the first walk down this morning around 9:30 a.m.
You can't really see the snow falling, but the pictures aren't clear because of this.
The foolish old guy (David) thinks he can out-run the pup! What happened next, was she cut him off, and he fell overtop of her. I have a nice picture of him on the ground, but he doesn't really appreciate me putting things that that on my blog....no sense of humour! Elle thought it was great fun!!
And this is the killer puppy...or...the 'training for protection work' puppy...or...who knows?!! We laughed when we saw this, I saw her jump at him, but not the open mouth. I think he was tossing snow at her and she was trying to 'catch' it. She's actually very sweet!